“Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”Russell Sage (August 4, 1816 – July 22, 1906)
- Managing time as most of the projects are on the edge
- Selling your great property & convincing clients
- Fulfilling ever growing client expectations
- Managing time & costs to show demos
- Promoting your portfolio exceptionally well
- Keeping up with latest trends
- Showcasing demos to the clients who live around the world
- Convincing your clients to come on-site for demos
We as 360 VR FX team work within the problem frame to address it excellently in Virtual Environment,
- We Create Extraordinary experience of your visualization or creation using Advance Virtual Reality
- Allow Wire Free Virtual Walk in a different rooms or apartments
- In blink of an eye and you get a arial view of the Building Exterior
- Allow to stand in front of a walls or on the Floor choice to select the textures and colors of the room and floor
- Open the drawers, doors and window to interact with the objects in the room with your virtual hands
- Allow Zoom and observe the details of your creation
- Save the cost of demo flats
- Reduce the potential risks
- Quick decision making
As for sophisticated B2B industries, social media or traditional marketing are black holes which swallow the goodwill and good impression of the customers thus contradicting your own expectations.
The clients simply do not like using social media to choose sophisticated services like real-estate or housing. Purchasing home is a private affair, and people like it to be that way. There is nothing better than virtual reality to enclose your services as empathetically and unconventionally. This will truly set you apart from other businesses.
VR allows the intent of the designer to be more directly communicated throughout the process, rather than relying on the fallible interpretation of drawing conventions.
It is difficult to travel everywhere especially in real-estate construction,architecture and industries,the time to be invested can cost as much. 3D modelling and virtual walkthrough demonstrations gives customers the chance to personally interact with your models and give real time feedback without any miscommunications.
They can see things even before you can make. Which saves time in decision making and negotiations.
The fact that most new construction projects are designed in BIM today enables us to add another digital tool when communicating projects: Virtual Reality (VR). The construction industry requires time saving and elaborated methods of demonstrations to clients.
We believe that there are certain areas in the current Real Estate sales process which are inefficient and we are plugging these important gaps, primarily by using cutting-edge technology to augment the existing sales process.